Quality Assurance At 3G Tyres
Our Mission And Aim
3G Tyres seeks to be the country’s first choice, single source tyre solutions provider by delivering the best products at exceptional value for money.
- Produce a first-class retread tyre range in a safe and efficient manner.
- Develop new products and processes to benefit operators in all sectors of the market.
- Work with our business partners to offer the most flexible and best value for money products and services.
- Promote the environmental benefits of retreading and reduce our impact upon the environment in everything we do.
- Value and develop the skills of our people to ensure our goals are achieved.
We are committed to consistently strive to improve in all our activities.
- Continuous upgrading of technology and processes used in tyre retreading.
- Motivating and training the workforce.
- Continuous business growth by complete customer satisfaction.
3G Tyres meets the ever-growing demands of our discerning clients, thanks to the stringent quality control measures and our research and development efforts. We strive to produce precision rubber products that feature the highest possible specifications. The focus is on a consistent manufacturing process, backed by the continuous technological upgrade.
Quality control is an ongoing practice as manufacturing processes and quality control measures are synchronised at every stage. Excellent process controls and full proof quality monitoring systems ensure total perfection. This starts with the careful selection of raw materials and finishing with stringent testing and inspection of finished products. Our research and development experts also provide support and assistance to our valued clients as and when required. Since meticulous quality control is the most vital factor for our sustained success, those involved in the production process receive thorough training that effectively empowers them to implement and improve quality standards. These standards are reviewed and upgraded regularly and each procedure is backed by intelligent concepts and requisite instrumentation.
Retreaded tyres supplied by 3G Tyres carry a 3-month warranty against all defects in material and workmanship. The warranty does not cover consequential damages caused by service hazards, vehicle defects, pothole defects, etc. The liability under this warranty is limited to make good the defects arising solely from the use of faulty material or workmanship on a pro-rata basis. Casing burst and/or air in casing is not covered under this warranty.